Be Taller Instantly

How Tall is Your Favorite Celebrity?

Sunday, October 3, 2010

What is the hardest part in limb lengthening?

This is a tricky question because there are several obstables to having limb lengthining. Below are some tough obstacles that I had experience in chronological order:

1. Saving money. When I had it, I only paid $10K. But now the price for limb lengthening are going up to around $20K to 150K. Where do you get this money? It was really hard to come up with this kind of money. I dealt with this problem by working really hard and saving a lot. I would always bring lunch to work because buying lunch would cost more. And they added up. Every little thing I could do to save money, I did.

2. Finding excuse. How do you explain to your boss, to your mom, to you frieds, to your roommates, that you'll be gone more than 6 months. Most of the patients I met basically lied. One said he's doing a research out of the country for his doctorate. The other explained to her family that she got into a car accident. Yet the other explained that he's been having knee problems. None of them seem to be able to tell the truth to their family and friends. So be prepared.

3. Day before the surgery. This is especially challenging when you are out of the country, you're by yourself, and no one else knows about it. You cannot really talk about the pain, about your worries, and your complaints. It is the fact that you're by yourself in a foreign county and undertaking a very serious surgery is a big consideration. For me, I think I was crazy because I did not even think about the process. The only thing I concentrated on is the end-result - that is to become taller. I was so focused on the end result the everything else didn't matter. That's how I was determined to do it.

4. Days during lengthening and recovery. Without laptop computer, cable TV or book, for sure you're going to get crazy in your hospital confinement - most especially if you are in a foreign country where no one can understand you. One time they moved me to a room where the TV only get 1 station and not in English. I almot got crazy. Luckily, the guy next door was an American and I remember visiting him every day to chat. It was such a HAPPY feeling - I cannot explain to be with another person who share your dreams and pain...... I got teary.

But make sure to ask the hospital your going to if they have wifi or cable TV because these will save your life.

5. Not meeting expectations. Sometimes your will can do more than your physical body. Yes you think you can spend some more to get 1/2 more inch, but when your doctor say no because you cannot regenerate more bones - how do you accept this fact. Be alert about your medical history. Do your family has bone problems? Maybe visit your family doctor before you go for lenthening and ask your own doctor if you are a good candidate. Try your best to be realistic because you'll get devastated when you don't get the length you want.

Please stand by for more of these hardships. I will be posting more later. Thank you so much for visiting my site.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online