Be Taller Instantly

How Tall is Your Favorite Celebrity?

Sunday, August 16, 2009

After a Year from Limb Lengthening, I'm Back to Running

It is very amazing how I feel. I had my lengthening in May 2008 and now I'm back in the threadmill running. I think it's all worth it, the cost of the surgery, the time to heal, some of the pain, and the loneliness (not telling anyone else what you did).

I used to be 5'7 1/2" and now I'm 5'11" and I thought I was crazy. I think I am not. I think I have overcame all the challenges, fear, and hopelessness. I cannot explain the confidence I have now. I still consciouly stop myself from being too confident because some people might think I'm just too conceited.

Please visit the site to understand and know about the limb lengthening surgery. I do not recomment it but I will show you my own experience.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online