Be Taller Instantly

How Tall is Your Favorite Celebrity?

Thursday, October 1, 2009

How Did Deal with Your Family and Friends Regarding Limb Lengthening

I did not tell them!!!

For me, there's nothing wrong about having limb lengthening. However it's something that you're embarassed about. I guess it's human nature.

So before, during and after my surgery, nobody knows about - my family, my coworkers, even my closest friends. Patients usually make up stories like having an accident etc.

It is very hard to keep this secret for a long time especially when you are alone in a foreign county. People who do this really have great courage and determination. It's not like a nose job where after 1 week, you're as good as new. For llizarov, you will lose about a year of your life for the surgery and the recovery. A lot of planning is involve, such as budget and job/career.

Good luck. If you find someone to confide to, you are very lucky. At least somebody would ask you - how are you doing.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online