Be Taller Instantly

How Tall is Your Favorite Celebrity?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Funniest excuses why you're gonna be gone for 6 month for limb lengthening

Limb lengthening using llizarov takes between 6 months to over a year, depending on your circumstance. So when you do it, it's either you gonna have to be honest to your family, friends and co-workers or make a good excuse. When I had mine, I had met other llizarov patients. We exchanged our childhood stories, why we're doing the surgery, and what are our excuses for disappearing for such a long period of time. Below are some of the excuses I got:

1. It's a part of a doctorate degree requirement.
2. Went for a vacation and got into a car accident.
3. Already had knee problems and the travel outside the country only made it worst. Hence needed the surgery.
4. Study abroad.
5. Trip around the world, but this causes a lot of lies for each country you're pretending to be visiting.
6. Visit a college friend, who made it big in other country.
7. Your company required you to work at this certain country.

All the patients I met told me that no one in their family knows what they are doing except for one patient, her sister knows and no one else.

Good luck with your plans.

2 Comments:

gee said...

What was yours or other people's excuse for suddenly getting taller? Seriously.

Enta said...

My was doctorate degree and need for research so I had to leave the country. The reasons I posted above are actual excuses of the people I had met in the hospital. They were doing limb lengthening.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online