Be Taller Instantly

How Tall is Your Favorite Celebrity?

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Is it worth it to grow 3.5 inches?

I guy emailed me and asked if it's worth it to grow only 3.5 inches. I think this is a great achievement. But I would like to put this in perspective. I think it's all about relativism and also about your own expectations. If you're 5'7" to start with then you become 5'10 1/2", this is like you were short then you became taller than average. But if you are 5'1" to start with and you become 5' 4 1/2" then you started from being short and you still are short after the surgery.

So both guys gained same height but two totally different results relative to social perception. I am not putting anyone down. If you gained 3.5 inches, consider yourself lucky because I had met someone who could only gain 1.5 inches because his bones wouldn't regenerate. I can still remember his anger and frustration. It is a very disappointing thing.

So please if you undergo this procedure, make sure that you do not only have physical strength but you should have emotional and psychological strength. Disappointments can be very bad.

On the other hand, I had met a patient and I believe he was only 19 or 21 and he was I think 5'6". He gained 2 inches and he said that's it and was already happy with it. He was young and his bones were very healthy. For sure he could have opt for 2 more inches and he would have made it but he was happy with 2 inches and at 5'8". So this is a different story.

So make sure to know yourself before going through his procedure. Good luck.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online