Be Taller Instantly

How Tall is Your Favorite Celebrity?

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Do you actually feel better after gaining more height?

The answer is definitely yes. My confidence has really improved. I can now concentrate on my real goals in life and concentrate on my daily activities because now there are no more bugging insecurities. Before, I always had to think about how to look taller. I really hated the fact that I must wear lifts inside my shoes - this made me feel both good and insecure. I felt good that I look taller but much more insecure because it's all a lie. It's true what they say, the truth will always come out.......Limb lengthening has liberated me from all of the pretenses I had to do. So I know, deep in my mind and heart, that it's all worth it despite all the uncertainties and risk I had to undergo.

I really wish good luck to those of you who are planning on doing this. I realized from this ordeal that our will or spirit is much stronger than our physical body. There was a point in my recovery where I had to travel back and forth for follow-up doctor visits across the country and my body just wanted to give up. I was just so tired physically but for some reason I was able to make it. It seemed and felt like I, my spirit, is just dragging my body to where I wanna be. It's an amazing time to know about myself and who I am.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online